- Lifelong Premature Ejaculation Study-Download Flyer-PE
- Depression Research Study-Download flyer–Taking on major depression one step at a time
- Post Traumatic Stress Disorder Study
- Depression in Over 65 years of Age
- Partial Responders to Antidepressant Therapy in Major Depression-Download Flyer-Adult Depression Study RAP
- Child and Adolescent Depression Medication Study-Download Flyer-adolescent depression
- Bipolar Depression-Download Flyer-BIPOLAR
- Residual Positive and Negative Symptoms in Schizophrenia-Download Flyer-Adult Schizophrenia
- All Study Related Visits and Study Medication Provided at No Cost. There may be compensation for time and travel for some studies.
- Email us for more information: [email protected]
We are conducting ongoing studies on treating mental health problems including mood and anxiety disorders, bipolar or manic-depression, attention deficit disorders, and schizophrenia. Most of our clinical studies involve taking medication and are approved by community Investigational Review Boards to insure that they are conducted appropriately with your safety in mind. Dr Michael Banov is the medical director and board certified clinical research investigator. We have been involved in clinical trials for over 20 years.
Our studies include using an investigational medicine. Evaluation by a board certified psychiatrist, study visits, investigational drug, physical and laboratory testing, and any necessary follow up care is provided at no cost to you. There may be financial compensation involved in some studies.
We conduct studies in children, adolescents, adults, and over 65 years of age.
Please call us at 770-422-2846 (Marietta) or 678-992-0109 (Roswell/Alpharetta) to see if you qualify or for more details.
Or email us: [email protected]