Treatment Resistant Depression
Adult Depression Study (Marietta)
This study is for treatment-resistant depression in adult (18-65) patients who are currently on or have recently taken antidepressant treatment. The study is 18 to 19 weeks long with 13 visits.
- Patients with MDD, with a current episode of at least 8 weeks and not exceeding 12 months
- Failure to respond to one or two ADTs in the current episode
- BMI between 18 and 40
- Patients diagnosed with Dementia, amnesia, mental retardation or cognitive disorders may not participate.
- Patients who are at risk for suicide may not participate.
- Patients who have EVER taken clozapine, any depot antipsychotic, anticonvulsant or mood stabilizer are excluded.
- Patients with a history of seizure disorder, stroke, significant head injury, tumor of the CNS, or predisposed to seizures are excluded.
- Patients who are positive for HIV or Hepatitis C are excluded.