Undergraduate and graduate education from East Tennessee State University in Johnson City, TN
Clinical Fellow, American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
Kacey has been a psychotherapist for over 25 years, with a wide range of experience providing therapy and counseling for children, adolescents, adults, couples, and families. She has worked in community mental health, psychiatric hospitals, school consultations, and private practice settings. Kacey is originally from NE Tennessee, where she was the administrative partner for a large psychiatric and couseling private practice. In 2000, she moved to Atlanta with her husband and two daughters. She has volunteered locally for non-profit organizations.
- Depression, anxiety, and other system patterns
- Psychoeducation and monitoring, in conjunction with your prescriber
- Relationship issues, past and present
- Transitions and life stages/changes, including grief
- Individual Psychotherapy and Counseling for women. men, teens, tweens, and some children
- Marriage/Couples Therapy-Relationship, Pre/Post Divorce, Parenting
- Family Therapy-Systems Evaluation and counseling to include participants interested in being part of dynamic change and solutions together
Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays- Alpharetta office
Online hours available with pre- screening
Insurance filed by request.
In-network provider for Cigna, BCBS, Tricare, and others pending. Ask for details.
To access Kacey’s secure, patient portal:
To contact Kacey via email: