Medical Director/Principal Investigator
- Michael D. Banov M.D.
Director of Research:
- Brenda Richmond – (email@example.com)
Over 23 years working in Clinical Research as a Study Coordinator with 3 years as the Regulatory and Quality Assurance Manager with large global/multinational studies (phase II,III and IV). Currently working as Director of Research at Northwest Behavioral Research Center. Has significant experience working in many therapeutic areas including Allergy/Immunology, Sleep Disorders, Psychiatry, Hypertension, Arthritis, and CNS Diseases. Responsibilities have spanned the full duration of studies from start-up including budgets and contracts to project close-out and review. Has managed and trained others to perform regulatory and coordinating duties and has been ACRP certified since 1995.
Clinical Research Coordinators:
- Gayle Schuck – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Gayle is a Certified Clinical Research Coordinator and Registered Nurse with 20 years of experience with clinical trials. Her areas of experience include Psychiatry, Respiratory, GI and Vaccine.
- Amy Herzog – (email@example.com) Amy has over 8 years of experience with clinical trials. She holds a B.S. in Psychology and a M.S. in Public Health. She is CCRP certified through the Society of Clinical Research Professionals since 2013. Her therapeutic areas include Neurology, Alzheimers/ memory disorders, and other CNS diseases.She has also worked in neuropathic illnesses, diabetes, hyperlipidemia, pain, COPD, and Osteoporosis.
- Jennifer Kane – (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Tracy Bloomer (email@example.com)